Stafford Water Filtration Systems Installation & Repair
Everyone needs safe, reliable drinking water. Local water treatment facilities do a good job of providing an adequate water source for the city-wide water system. However, they don’t filter out the chemicals and other contaminants that may enter the water pipes between the treatment plant and your faucet.
Water entering your home may have low levels of pesticides, lead, and metals. Well water is especially susceptible to contamination since it is not treated by a water treatment plant. Minerals in the water, which is called “hard-water”, can also be a concern.
Some of the contaminants frequently found in Virginia drinking water can include:
- Aluminum, which is associated with impaired brain function
- Arsenic, which is a known carcinogen and linked to circulatory damage
- Barium, which contributes to high blood pressure
- Beryllium, a probable carcinogen and toxic chemical
- Cadmium, which is associated with kidney disease
- Chromium, which damages the liver, kidney and nervous system
- Copper, which can cause stomach irritation
- Lead, which is believed to cause brain and kidney damage and is particularly harmful to children
- Lithium, which can cause diarrhea, nausea and kidney damage
- Manganese, which is toxic to expectant mothers and younger children
- Thallium, which is believed to cause hair loss and damage the intestinal tract kidneys and liver
- Zinc, which can lead to anemia
- Pesticides and herbicides, which have leached into groundwater and are known to contain countless hazardous chemicals
While the health risks associated with these contaminants are the result of prolonged exposure to high levels of them, most people will agree that consuming any amount of these known poisonous substances is not desirable and would choose to safeguard their family’s health by reducing their exposure to toxins of this nature. One of the best ways to prevent contaminants in your water is a water filtration system. There are many options on the market.
For expert solutions to filter out these harmful materials from your Stafford or Fredericksburg area home, call the water treatment experts at Haynes Plumbing Services today!
Request Service Now
Need a water softener
Stafford, Virginia's best choice for plumbing solutions!
Stafford County Water Softening Experts
Drew - Stafford, VA
Junior was awesome! Arrived promptly, very courteous, a true professional. Pinpointed the leak quickly fixed it with minimal damage to the drywall any debris was cleaned up quickly. I would highly recommend Junior to friends and family!
Professional and courteous! Thank you so much for coming quickly to fix my hot water heater problem!
Amy - Fredericksburg, VA
Will use again. Great service
Aude - Fredericksburg, VA
Junior came on a Sunday when we had a plumbing leak.It took most of a Sunday afternoon. He took his time and was incredibly pleasant. Would definitely call Hayne’s plumbing again.
John - Lorton, VA
THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK.
Junior has knowledge on his job he knows exactly what the problem on the job. After the work he want to sure the area is clean and they are polite tha
Ninfa - Stafford, VA
I will refer more friends
Mary - Fredericksburg, VA
Joan - Annandale, VA
Junior Johnson and apprentice Chris were courteous, professional, and thorough! Plumbing problems were resolved!
Kevin. Morgan - Fredericksburg, VA
Tech was awesome
Coordinated work around service authority
Joe - Burke, VA
Great work in a tightly coordinated time frame
Great service friendly encounter
Steve - Stafford, VA
Would recommend Haynes Plumbing