Stafford Water Filtration Systems Installation & Repair
Everyone needs safe, reliable drinking water. Local water treatment facilities do a good job of providing an adequate water source for the city-wide water system. However, they don’t filter out the chemicals and other contaminants that may enter the water pipes between the treatment plant and your faucet.
Water entering your home may have low levels of pesticides, lead, and metals. Well water is especially susceptible to contamination since it is not treated by a water treatment plant. Minerals in the water, which is called “hard-water”, can also be a concern.
Some of the contaminants frequently found in Virginia drinking water can include:
- Aluminum, which is associated with impaired brain function
- Arsenic, which is a known carcinogen and linked to circulatory damage
- Barium, which contributes to high blood pressure
- Beryllium, a probable carcinogen and toxic chemical
- Cadmium, which is associated with kidney disease
- Chromium, which damages the liver, kidney and nervous system
- Copper, which can cause stomach irritation
- Lead, which is believed to cause brain and kidney damage and is particularly harmful to children
- Lithium, which can cause diarrhea, nausea and kidney damage
- Manganese, which is toxic to expectant mothers and younger children
- Thallium, which is believed to cause hair loss and damage the intestinal tract kidneys and liver
- Zinc, which can lead to anemia
- Pesticides and herbicides, which have leached into groundwater and are known to contain countless hazardous chemicals
While the health risks associated with these contaminants are the result of prolonged exposure to high levels of them, most people will agree that consuming any amount of these known poisonous substances is not desirable and would choose to safeguard their family’s health by reducing their exposure to toxins of this nature. One of the best ways to prevent contaminants in your water is a water filtration system. There are many options on the market.
For expert solutions to filter out these harmful materials from your Stafford or Fredericksburg area home, call the water treatment experts at Haynes Plumbing Services today!
Request Service Now
Need a water softener
Stafford, Virginia's best choice for plumbing solutions!
Stafford County Water Softening Experts
Daniel - Stafford, VA 22554
Great experience! On time, fast response, fair price!
Katherine - Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Jennifer - Middleburg, VA 20117
10 stars for everything
Linda - Fredericksburg, VA 22406
Jacob was fantastic-- exceptionally honest with recommendations and work. Did much more than we thought we needed--looking forward to working with Jacob again!
Dana - Fredericksburg, VA 22405
Jacob assessed the job and immediately started to repair the problem. A technician like Jacob would be very hard to find in today's world. Jacob was courteous,hard working,thorough and accurate. I was extremely impressed.
Lisa - Stafford, VA 22554
Quick arrival, knowledgeable and professional plumber. Absolutely love the fact that they provide free estimates!
Best pricing and great service!
Fletch - Stafford, VA 22554
Replaced existing water main due to rupture. Of the four estimates I received, Haynes was by far the best. Replaced the line in a day. Mr. Junior Johnson was excellent in explaining the process at each step! Coordinated the permitting, inspection, and everything else!
Wayne - Stafford, VA 22556
Called for a foul smell and they got Tj out immediately. He is prompt, professional and very knowledgeable of his skill. Will definitely be using Haynes Plumbing for any future needs!
Diane - Stafford, VA 22554
Prompt to respond, professional, very polite. Great service. Would definitely recommend. Thank you TJ
Great Service, Good price
Richard - Stafford, VA 22556
TJ did an outstanding job. TJ was very professional, he told us what he would do and how much it would cost. He did a great job representing your company.